| || |
I have had the most stressful few weeks recently and last night I had just about had it! I wanted to give up on being an adult! I tried to think of ways to cope and some how was able to motivate myself off the couch to bake! I figured I deserved something really chocolaty and bad so I whipped up these delicious brownies! My problems might not have disappeared but at least I was distracted for a little while and created something I was proud of!
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup unsweetened coco powder
1/2 cup dark coco powder
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2 over ripe bananas
1/2 cup oil
1 cup water
1/2 cup soy milk (vanilla flavor or almond milk)
4 tsp apple cider
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 11" x 7" baking pan with oil.
2. Combine dry ingredients well in one bowl.
3. In separate bowl mush bananas down and then combine wet ingredients well in bowl.
4. Mix all ingredients together and add chips.
5. Put mix in greased baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is fully cooked and does not bounce when tapped. Or use tester stick.
6. Let brownies sit until cool (Over night is best) before eating.